LOC-LINE 79081-BLK HPT Black (XR Style) W/Adj Lever Noz = .062X.25 Thread = 1/4" Pack of 10
Material Properties: Acetal
- Chemical Compatibility:
- Yes: Acetone, Alcohol, Ethyl, Greases, Oils, Commercial Dish Detergents, Gasoline, Lacquer Solvents, Sodium Hydroxide
- No: Chlorine, Acids, Ammonium Hydroxide, Bases Strong, Hypochlorite Ion Solutions, Sodium Hypochlorite
- Melting Point: 329F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 170F (Repeated exposure to this temperature will cause fatigue)
- Recommended Maximum Line Pressure & Flow Rates:
1/4" System: 50 psi - 250 gph or (110 psi - 500 gph W/ Element Clamps)
- 1/2" System: 30 psi - 475 gph or (60 psi - 950 gph W/ Element Clamps)
3/4 System: 20 psi 1,140 gph or (40 PSI 2,280 gph W/ Element Clamps)
- Acetal Copolymer in accordance with the rules in 21CFR 177.2470 meets the requirements of this regulation for food contact.
- All colorants are used at the recommended let-down ratio to meet 21CRF 178.3297.
- Loc-Line is not sanctioned for use with alcoholic or fatty foods at any temperature.
- This material meets NSF International Standards 14, 51 and 61 for contact with potable water
- Please note that all applications have variables and conditions that will affect the maximum working pressures. Testing suitability for your application is always recommended.
- Lockwood Products Inc. does not warrant any particular application for it's products.